Friday, November 30, 2018

Happy 40 Tim!

Tim turned 40 on the 19th of November, but to his surprise- we celebrated on the 3rd!

We had a couple nights away where we went for a couple runs, cooked yummy food, and read in quiet! On our way home Saturday, we ordered Chinese for lunch and Tim got to work on the leaves in the backyard. I snuck out to "go shopping" (he didn't have any idea!) and got to the church to meet a lovely crew decorating for the big moment!

Of course, I wish I had taken more pictures; I know I missed a lot of faces! Pastor Jonathan picked Tim up around 4:40 to "help him move something heavy" at church. Upon entering the building on one side, Tim noticed balloons through the window, and thought there could be some sort of shower going on. Pastor Jonathan asked him to go get a flashlight in the office when he opened the door, and we all stood up and shouted, "SURPRISE!". He truly was, which made it all worth it!

















Happy 40th to my sweet husband who loves his family well, serves un-endlessly, and wears 40 well- we love you!!



No comments: