Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Having a Ball This Fall

Our fab five braving the cold for a quick pic. These days go by way too fast! 
I am beyond thankful to the Lord for each one, so unique from the other.

Friends + ice cream = a great day

This was taken at the end of September, one month ago. We were outside at the Title town District having a blast in the hot hot weather!

Leila loves practicing her numbers =)

Just because....

Picking apples with Dad...

and Mom....cheese!

Yesterday, Theo said, "Mom, I am SO busy!" I thought, wow, that was really articulate. I asked, "Busy?". He responded, " Yes! I'm so busy from spinning in a circle!". Awe, sweet pea. DIZZY!

Mmmm. Soon to be applesauce.

This really is fun, I'm just going to make you think I don't like it. :)

Goofy faces!

Sam noticed this alliteration ('treats, teddies, and treasures') during a trip to Door County. He wouldn't stand by the sign for a picture until I told him he couldn't go inside until he posed for the pic. Ha! We all enjoyed some mint fudge.

A trip to Chicago for the weekend with my love. We saw the amazing 'Poets in Autumn' on their tour, and enjoyed a day of camping in Kettle Moraine.


Look at this crew! 2017 costumes: A bee, Ninja Turtles, Queen of Hearts, and Batman

Visiting Ernest..err...Grandma Lo... at work!

Trick or treating with friends. Until next month!

No comments: